Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chinese Auction Gift Basket Ideas

So the church Christmas Party was successful and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I think the Chinese auction was the hit of the party and I told you that I would share my baskets with you...sooooo here they are. It wasn't a huge crowd, so I went with only four baskets. I had them set up with the place cards that I made in my last post and little gift boxes to hold the raffle tickets.

The first one was a McCormick spice basket filled with 20 spices and seasonings that were graciously provided by my friend who happens to work for them and gets amazing deals! The spices were arranged in a beautiful holiday basket that I found at Michaels.

The second was a movie night basket that I actually found already assembled at Walmart that consisted of candy and snacks in a big popcorn bucket. I just added a better bow and attached a gift card to a local movie theater.

The third one was a Stacey's Creation towel cake that consist of two bath towels, two hand towels, two washcloths and a set of candles.

The last prize was a Stacey's Creations holiday floral arrangement (pictured above at the auction) with a gift card to a local restaurant attached.

I wasn't able to display them exactly as I had hoped due to space, but everyone seemed please and eager to win their favorite basket. Have you ever done a Chinese auction and have basket ideas to share? I would love to hear about them!

Blessings,
Stacey

3 comments:

Online Penny Auction said...

Hello,
Thanks for sharing this nice information. I like to read it. Auction websites are pretty good place to bid on products and acquire them.

Just bid on a choosing product and you have 80% chances to win the product.

Best Penny Auction said...

Hello,

Thanks for sharing this wonderful and interesting news.

Nice keep it up.

Nightcents is an Online penny auctions for new products with up to 90% off RRP

Sonia said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks
Auction Ideas

Related Posts with Thumbnails